With the intention of creating greater connectivity during the extended summer season, Aerolineas Argentinas announced a series of new features in its operation increased by 10% seat capacity to destinations most requested by passengers during the summer season: Cordoba and Rosario. Source
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity