Aerolineas Argentinas resumed commercial passenger flights on August 2 with daily flights from Rio Cuarto to Buenos Aires and Cordoba. The flights are operated by Austral using EMB-190 equipment. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax