Aerolíneas Argentinas received the first of two Airbus A330-200 aircraft leased on a long-term from Aircastle Limited. The A330-200 is a modern wide-body configured to meet the airline’s long-haul requirements and features a new cabin interior with lie-flat seats in business class. The second Airbus A330-200 is scheduled to be delivered in January 2017. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!