Mexican carrier Aeromar has begun domestic flights between Mexico City (MEX) and Monclova (LOV), located in the northern part of the country. Launched on August 09, this becomes Monclova’s first scheduled service since the then-named Continental Airlines ended its route from Houston Intercontinental in September 2008. Operating at a five times weekly frequency, Aeromar will fly the 544 miles on its fleet of ATR 42-500s when referring to OAG schedules, although the first service was carried out by one of the airline’s ATR 72-600s, as confirmed by Flightradar24.com data. Andrés Fabré, MD of Aeromar, said that this route will exploit the potential of a highly industrial region, and recognized the coordinated work carried out between the State Government, Coahuila businessmen and of course the airline. With this launch, Aeromar is now operating 17 routes from Mexico City this summer, on up to 185 weekly flights.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to the Country of Epic Landscapes and Bountiful Wildlife
- Precision Air Resurrects Kilimanjaro – Entebbe Flights
- Pacific Coastal Airlines Announces New Daily Service to Tofino
- It’s the Perfect Time to start planning for Solomon Islands Dive Festival 2018
- Flybe Partners with Amadeus for Digital Transformation