In October, French airline Aigle Azur will launch a new link between Paris and Conakry in Guinea. Beginning 31 October 2016 , the airline will operate four flights a week between its base at Paris-Orly and Conakry-Gbessia using an Airbus A320. Departures are scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday . (Source)
Aigle Azur adds Conakry to its network
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines