Air Algerie seat capacity up 7.5% in 12 months – Budapest and Porto among new destinations – 31% of traffic flown on domestic routes. Read article here.
Recent News & Events
- Tourism Papua New Guinea shares Cultural Traditions in Southern California
- Flybe Operates Extended Summer Sun Routes from Southampton
- Oman Air CEO Visits Key Destinations throughout the Airline’s Network
- Rwanda to Partner with West African Nation Benin on New National Carrier
- Air Seychelles to Adjust its European Network