Air Astana is planning to accelerate expansion as part of a new 10-year business plan. The airline could potentially double in size over the next 10 years, driven by growth in trans-it traffic. Under the new business plan, Air Astana will likely focus on adding new destinations in China and South Asia while growing capacity to most of its existing destinations. A switch from a dual to single hub strategy will also help support an increase in transit traffic. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!