Kazakhstan-based Air Astana is planning to open a hangar at its base at Astana airport. The new hangar, which is expected to open by May or June of 2017 will be used for maintenance and will also enable the airline to offer maintenance services to other carriers. Read more
Air Astana to Open Hangar at Astana Airport
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity