Air Astana President and CEO Peter Foster has revealed detailed network plans for the Kazakhstan carrier, pushing for more services into Russia, China, India, and Europe. This will increase the number of sixth-freedom passengers via its main hub at Astana Int’l Airport in Almaty. ‘Sixth freedom’ combines the third and fourth freedom’s right to carry passengers from a second to a third country via a stop at the airline’s home country.
Recent News & Events
- Hunnu Air launches EMB190 flight to Erlian on 13 June 2019
- interCaribbean: Travel like James Bond to Ocho Rios
- RwandAir to commence flights to Israel in June
- Recent FAM Trip to Afghanistan with KAM Air
- Arrival of E190 for Hunnu Air
- Obtaining Visa for Mongolia is Getting Easier
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!