Air Astana President and CEO Peter Foster has revealed detailed network plans for the Kazakhstan carrier, pushing for more services into Russia, China, India, and Europe. This will increase the number of sixth-freedom passengers via its main hub at Astana Int’l Airport in Almaty. ‘Sixth freedom’ combines the third and fourth freedom’s right to carry passengers from a second to a third country via a stop at the airline’s home country.
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity