Air Astana President and CEO Peter Foster has revealed detailed network plans for the Kazakhstan carrier, pushing for more services into Russia, China, India, and Europe. This will increase the number of sixth-freedom passengers via its main hub at Astana Int’l Airport in Almaty. ‘Sixth freedom’ combines the third and fourth freedom’s right to carry passengers from a second to a third country via a stop at the airline’s home country.
Recent News & Events
- Press Release: Hong Kong Airlines to Launch Non-Stop Flights from San Francisco
- Vietjet Air Continues South Korea Service Expansion in W17
- Azul Expanding its Recife Hub with New Domestic and International Destinations
- Pacific Coastal: New Checked Baggage Policy for Canadian Military
- Aircalin Firms Up Order for Two A320neos and Two A330neos