Kazakhstan’s Air Astana adjusted its IPO plans with a possible 2018 listing. Peter Foster the airline’s CEO, revealed that the carrier would undertake two listings: one in Kazakhstan with a secondary on a foreign bourse, one of London, Hong Kong or Singapore. The search for a lead financial institution will commence by October this year with an ap-pointment to be made by February of next year. The IPO itself is expected to occur between March and October 2018 with the size of the shares floated to be between 30 and 50% of its value. Read More.
Air Astana unveils new IPO timeline
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Boliviana de Aviacion increases Miami Service during Summer Season
- PRESS RELEASE: Atlasglobal Expanding Route Network across Mediterranean and Beyond
- PRESS RELEASE: Solomon Airlines and Air Kiribati to partner on new Brisbane-Honiara-Kiribati Service
- TUI Group orders 18+10 B737 Max 10’s
- Oman Air increases Capacity to Salalah by 50% during Holiday Period