Kazakhstan’s Air Astana adjusted its IPO plans with a possible 2018 listing. Peter Foster the airline’s CEO, revealed that the carrier would undertake two listings: one in Kazakhstan with a secondary on a foreign bourse, one of London, Hong Kong or Singapore. The search for a lead financial institution will commence by October this year with an ap-pointment to be made by February of next year. The IPO itself is expected to occur between March and October 2018 with the size of the shares floated to be between 30 and 50% of its value. Read More.
Air Astana unveils new IPO timeline
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option