Air Botswana launched a code-sharing partnership with Qatar Airways, a move that will boost the country and the airline’s exposure on the international market. In the partnership, Air Botswana will be the operating carrier while Qatar Airways handles the marketing aspect of the deal. Partnering with a bigger airline such as Qatar Airways will allow Air Botswana to keep up with growth strategy and standards. Consequently, the new partnership will also offer Qatar Airways travelers enhanced access to this country’s key destinations such as Gaborone, Maun and Francistown via Qatar Airways gateway in Johannesburg. Read more
Air Botswana partners with Qatar Airways
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity