Air Namibia hopes its fare reduction strategy will attract more local travelers and have Namibians embrace air travel. The airline uses the government’s Harambee Prosperity Plan as a guiding tool for operations as it seeks to ensure that all Namibians have access to national infrastructure and facilities. By reducing the prices of local flights, the airline is also reducing pressure on the national roads. Read more
Air Namibia continue wooing local travelers
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines