Effective September 4th, Air Namibia launch an additional flight frequency on the Eros – Ondangwa route on Mondays, from the current two flights per day to three flight per day and an additional flight frequency will be added on Saturdays, from the current single flight per day to two flights. Guangzhou. Furthermore, flights to Rundu and Katima Mulilo will be separated, meaning that flights to Rundu will no longer go via Katima Mulilo and vice– versa. Air Namibia also introduced direct and non-stop flights between Eros and Rundu, three times per week operated on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The new service of direct and non-stop flights between Eros and Katima Mulilo remain on four flights per week, to be operated on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. (Read more)
Air Namibia Increased Capacity on Domestic Routes
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity