Air Namibia, the national airline of Namibia, confirmed an increase of its flight frequencies from six to seven flights per week, effective March 26, 2017. The Windhoek/Frankfurt route is operated using the airline’s state-of-the-art Airbus A330-200. Scheduled departure and arrival times remain the same with evening departures out of both, Windhoek and Frankfurt, and early morning arrivals at each end of the route. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!