Air Namibia recently announced two new routes -namely Gaborone in Botswana and Durban in South Africa on October 30. The route will be Windhoek – Gaborone – Durban and Durban – Gaborone – Windhoek. The new routes will initially be served four times weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays using Embraer ERJ 135 Regional Jets. Bombardier Q400NG with a four times a week frequency. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!