Air Niugini placed an order for four B737 MAX 8 airplanes. The new aircraft will enable the airline to increase its flight frequencies and develop new markets. The first planes are expected to be delivered in 2020. Read more
Air Niugini announce order for four B737 MAX 8s
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines