Air Niugini will be commencing operations to the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) in September this year, coinciding with a meeting of Pacific Leaders, organized by South Pacific Forum. The airline will start initially with three special flights to Chuuk and Pohnpei (two of the four states in FSM ), which scheduled to operate on September 1st, 7th and 10th. Air Niugini will also commence test tourism flights and plans to start twice weekly service between Port Moresby to Chuuk and Pohnpei .These flights will also enable passengers between the Pacific , Australia, Indonesia, Philippines and FSM to connect through Port Moresby, saving them considerable time and opening the possibility of stop over tourism within PNG. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!