Air Niugini will increase its flights to and from the Australian cities of Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney from Port Moresby beginning 30th October this year. This is made possible by the airline’s recent code share agreement with Qantas, which are subject to regulatory approval. Air Niugini will offer twice daily flights to Brisbane, increase its convenient direct services to Sydney from two to three flights per week and twice daily flights to Cairns. (Read more)
Air Niugini To Increase Australia Flights
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines