Air Niugini received its fifth Fokker 70 aircraft and is currently awaiting completion of regulatory approvals and paperwork from CASA PNG, prior to commencing operations. The airline is expecting another four F70 aircraft in 2017, bringing the total to nine of this aircraft type. Read More
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!