Air Niugini received its fifth Fokker 70 aircraft and is currently awaiting completion of regulatory approvals and paperwork from CASA PNG, prior to commencing operations. The airline is expecting another four F70 aircraft in 2017, bringing the total to nine of this aircraft type. Read More
Air Niugini Received Fifth Fokker 70
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines