The flight will be operated on an Airbus A330, with 18 seats in business class and 236 sets in economy class. Flight HM061 will depart the Seychelles (SEZ) at 09:50, arriving in Johannesburg (JNB) at 12:55. Flight 060 will depart Johannesburg at 14:15, and arrive back in the Seychelles at 21:10.
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity