Meet the new improved Embraer E190-E2 with its special livery, which arrived in Kazakhstan today from Brazil. This is the first of five Embraer E190-E2 aircraft scheduled to be delivered to Air Astana to replace the older Embraer E190s in the fleet. The new aircraft features a special Air Astana “Snow Leopard” livery, which is intended to draw global attention to the threat of extinction faced by this large wild cat, which is a native of the mountain ranges in southern Kazakhstan.
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity