Aircalin, the international airline out of the French Pacific island of New Caledonia, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to acquire two Airbus A320neos, and two A330-900s. (Source)
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option