Title: Airline Sales Coordinator
Location: New York
Summary: Promote airline to leisure and business clients (primarily travel agents). Employ analytical, sales, marketing, and customer service skills to support account.
- Coordinate between head office and USA/Canada teams.
- Develop monthly reports for airline leadership.
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to company management.
- Present and market airlines to existing and potential travel agents.
- Generate and pursue new leads and referrals.
- Establish and maintain existing client, government and stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for sales contracts.
- Perform other duties, including Inside Sales, as needed.
- Work with marketing to develop and execute sales & marketing plans.
- Assist in the development of marketing material, press releases, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Travel industry experience highly desired. Airline industry experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detailed and results-orientated.
- Developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills; able to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Function effectively in a multitasking environment while maintaining a professional demeanor with clients, vendors and team members.
- Ability to work in both team and individual settings.
- GDS experience desired.
- MS Office skills a must.
- Relocation, visa or sponsorship is not provided.
- Some Travel maybe required.
Language: English. Russian or Kazakh desired, but not necessary.
Company Background: AirlinePros is an international airline representation firm and General Sales Agent for several international Airlines.
Applicant Instructions: Submit cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time, Entry-Level
Please submit resumes to email@example.com