Argentina’s regional carrier Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) is advising on the upcoming temporary closure of Puerto Iguazu International Airport (IGR), due to runway maintenance. During that time, all Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) flights will be diverted to Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (IGU) in Brazil.
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!