Argentina’s regional carrier Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) is advising on the upcoming temporary closure of Puerto Iguazu International Airport (IGR), due to runway maintenance. During that time, all Andes Lineas Aereas (OY) flights will be diverted to Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (IGU) in Brazil.
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option