Atlasglobal added its first Romanian destination to its Istanbul Atatürk (IST) network with the start of thrice-weekly services to Cluj-Napoca (CLJ) on 1 August. Operated by the airline’s A320 fleet, Cluj-Napoca becomes the 35th destination from its main base. (Read more)
Atlasglobal Connects to Cluj-Napoca
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity