Atlasglobal added its first Romanian destination to its Istanbul Atatürk (IST) network with the start of thrice-weekly services to Cluj-Napoca (CLJ) on 1 August. Operated by the airline’s A320 fleet, Cluj-Napoca becomes the 35th destination from its main base. (Read more)
Atlasglobal Connects to Cluj-Napoca
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option