Avianca Brasil, one of Brazil’s largest airlines, announced delivery of its first passenger A330-200 aircraft. The carrier will receive two additional planes of the same family in the coming weeks, which will launch its long-haul operations from Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU) to Miami (MIA), and Santiago de Chile (SCL). Read more
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity