Avianca Brasil, one of Brazil’s largest airlines, announced delivery of its first passenger A330-200 aircraft. The carrier will receive two additional planes of the same family in the coming weeks, which will launch its long-haul operations from Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU) to Miami (MIA), and Santiago de Chile (SCL). Read more
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option