Avianca started to offer Wi-Fi connectivity in its aircraft serving destinations within Brazil and is now the first airline to offer Wi-Fi on board in South America. The new service will roll-out gradually until December 2017, when it’s expected that the entire fleet of 41 planes will be equipped with the service. As of now, only one plane offers the satellite-enabled service, which will only be free in the first three months after launch. It is expected that an additional five planes will be equipped by the end of October. (Read more)
Avianca Brazil offers inflight Wi-Fi
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option