Avianca Brazil received its first Airbus A320neo, becoming the first Americas operator to take delivery of the re-engined narrowbody with CFM International Leap-1A engines. The airline equipped its A320neo with 165 seats on board. Avianca Brazil has an additional 61 A320neos on order, from an order that was finalized by owner Synergy at the Farnborough air show in July. Read more
Avianca Brazil receives first A320neo
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines