Over the last eight years, Brazil’s Azul Airlines focused on innovation and investments in technology which made it the third largest airline in the country. Founded by David Neeleman, who also founded the U.S. airline Jetblue, Azul is following in the steps of other Brazilian airlines by spinning off its customer loyalty program, TudoAzul. This is similar to the initial public offerings (IPOs) of miles programs offered by Latam (Multiplus) and Gol Linhas Aéreas (Smiles). (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!