Boliviana de Aviación (BoA) announced its plan to purchase three more planes in 2017. The airline will also welcome its 21st aircraft, a new Boeing 737 that will be used to operate flights in Bolivia, São Paulo, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Source
BoA announced the purchase of three planes by 2017
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity