According to Bolivia’s ‘The General Directorate of Civil Aeronautics’ (DGAC), a 14% increase in passenger air traffic was recorded (from 1,859,456 to 2,121,437) between January and August 2016, compared to 2015. The airline credits its success to the launch of BoA Regional, which has improved supply on the domestic market, particularly for direct services, such as Santa Cruz/Trinidad, Tarija/Sucre, as well as the Oruro/Potosí/Uyuni routes. Source
Bolivia Ticket Sales Increase 14%
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines