London’s Southend Airport will experience a major boost in its passenger numbers next year when Irish regional carrier CityJet moves in, promising to serve 18 new destinations across Europe. These could include Nantes, Antwerp, Rotterdam and Florence – attractive destinations to business travelers and tourists alike. Four aircrafts will be based at London-Southend, which could add 600,000 passengers each year towards the airport’s target of handling more than 2.5 million passengers by 2018. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax