Hong Kong Airlines operated its first flight to Auckland, New Zealand competing against two major airlines- Air New Zealand and Cathay Pacific. The airline pushes for more competitive rates and stresses quality as leverage against its bigger rivals. Hong Kong Airlines operates a daily service between Auckland and Hong Kong, using a 283-seat Airbus A330-200. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax