Hong Kong Airlines operated its first flight to Auckland, New Zealand competing against two major airlines- Air New Zealand and Cathay Pacific. The airline pushes for more competitive rates and stresses quality as leverage against its bigger rivals. Hong Kong Airlines operates a daily service between Auckland and Hong Kong, using a 283-seat Airbus A330-200. Read more
First Hong Kong Airlines flight lands in Auckland
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines