Flybe remains the UK’s leading domestic airline according to OAG data for 2016. The Exeter based regional airline operates more UK domestic flights than British Airways and easyJet combined and also offered more seats than either of its competitors. Read more
Recent News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries
- Caribbean Airlines Re-Launches “Book-A-Car” Option