Flybe, the largest independent regional airline in Europe, announced opening its first continental European base at Dusseldorf, Germany, as part of plans to diversify its revenue sources away from the mainland UK market. At the moment, no timeframes or tentative routes for its maiden German hub were disclosed. Read more
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax