Flybe, the largest independent regional airline in Europe, announced opening its first continental European base at Dusseldorf, Germany, as part of plans to diversify its revenue sources away from the mainland UK market. At the moment, no timeframes or tentative routes for its maiden German hub were disclosed. Read more
Flybe to Open Maiden Continental European Hub
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines