As part of its expansion plan, Hong Kong Airlines is preparing for a fresh expansion into Euro-pean and U.S. routes by 2018, as Asia’s growing middle class continues to boost air travel demand. The airline has ordered 15 A350 passenger aircraft, the latest Airbus large model and will begin delivery by 2018. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax