Hong Kong Airlines has placed a firm order for nine Airbus A330-300 aircraft. The aircraft will be operated across a network which links Hong Kong with a wide range of destinations in Asia, and beyond. (Read more)
Hong Kong Airlines orders nine A330-300s
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity