With its new enhanced winter timetable, interCaribbean Airways boosts regional connectivity and convenience via Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos.
Connecting passengers will be able to bypass immigration, proceeding directly through international security screening and into to the departures lounge with the “via Provo” connection program.
Effective November 14th, interCaribbean will operate these services to/from the Providenciales hub:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, 4x weekly
- Santiago DR, 4x weekly
- Santo Domingo, DR, 4x weekly
- Puerto Plata, DR, 3x weekly
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti, 4x weekly
- Cap Haitian, Haiti, daily
- Santiago, Cuba, 3x weekly
- Kingston, and Montego Bay, Jamaica, daily
- Nassau, Bahamas, 6x weekly
- Havana, Cuba 2x weekly
- Tortola, BVI, 4x weekly via San Juan onward to Antigua.
- Connections link the above cities via an approximately 45-minute transit in Providenciales