Lao Airlines celebrated its entry into full membership of the International Air Transport Association at an official admission ceremony held at its head office last week. With its membership, the organization will assist the airline with training programs and safety and technical audits to enhance the airline’s systems. It will also allow IATA travel agents to trade with the airlines and pay for tickets directly through the IATA recognized bank settlement plan, which acts as a clearing house between travel agents and airlines. (Read more)
Lao Airlines joins IATA
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines