On October 20, 2017, Lao Airlines, the national carrier of the Lao PDR, resumed regular operation of its Vientiane (VTE) – Oudomxay (ODY) – Vientiane service. The maintenance project at Oudomxay Airport was completed earlier in October, the airport terminal, runway, and aircraft parking area passed all quality inspections, conducted by the Lao Civil Aviation Authority, Air Traffic Controls, and Lao Airlines.
Recent News & Events
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity