On October 20, 2017, Lao Airlines, the national carrier of the Lao PDR, resumed regular operation of its Vientiane (VTE) – Oudomxay (ODY) – Vientiane service. The maintenance project at Oudomxay Airport was completed earlier in October, the airport terminal, runway, and aircraft parking area passed all quality inspections, conducted by the Lao Civil Aviation Authority, Air Traffic Controls, and Lao Airlines.
Recent News & Events
- Welcome to the Country of Epic Landscapes and Bountiful Wildlife
- Precision Air Resurrects Kilimanjaro – Entebbe Flights
- Pacific Coastal Airlines Announces New Daily Service to Tofino
- It’s the Perfect Time to start planning for Solomon Islands Dive Festival 2018
- Flybe Partners with Amadeus for Digital Transformation