Meridiana recently inaugurated two new destinations in Africa– Accra and Lagos, linking Milan to the continent. The airline will further strengthen its presence in Africa in the fall-winter season with up to three flights per week will be offered to Dakar (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) and while two flights per week to Cairo. Meridiana will also operate twice weekly flights to Sharm-el-Sheikh , Egypt, and to Zanzibar in Tanzania, and once a week to the island Mauritius , Mombasa in Kenya and the islands of Cape Verde. (Read More)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Kiev, Ukraine
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax
- PRESS RELEASE: Drukair – Overture to Bhutan and Happiness!
- PRESS RELEASE: Fly XL Airways this Summer 2018 to the ‘City of Love’ and Celebrate a World of Diversity
- AirlinePros Appointed GSA in Canada for Ukraine International Airlines
- Welcome to the Land of Discoveries