On 3 September,Myanmar Airways International (MAI) began operating its thrice-weekly (Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays) service between Mandalay (MDL) and Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK). The route is operated by the airline’s A319s. MAI already serves Bangkok twice-daily from Yangon. This is the airline’s fifth international route, but first from Mandalay. (Read more)
Recent News & Events
- Last Week on Instagram: Macau, Indonesia & Canada
- Last Week on Instagram: Mexico, Greece, Russia, Turkey & Spain
- Air Astana’s “Snow leopard” has started its journey!
- Air Astana Named Winner by Skytrax ‘World Airline Awards’ Seventh Consecutive Year
- Press Release: XL Airways Awarded Best Leisure Airline in France by Skytrax